Thursday, December 13, 2018

AAJ1 Challenge 4 - Altered Art Journal Challenge

October 2012 Challenge
Must include:

  • Angle Pockets
  • Tags with Dried Leaves
  • 12 x 12 bordered paper - Ugly Paper #63

Top Book = Zoo, Bottom book = Red Bear
We had to make four angled pockets with a sheet of 12 x 12 paper, include a tag with dried leaves in each pocket.

What has become a fall theme is using up some of my vast collection of dried leaves.  Why do I have so many dried leaves you ask? -shrug- I dunno, ... reasons I guess.  It's one of my "things".

Red Bear has an altered art How-To book, when she reads this she can edit in the title as I don't seem to have it marked down here.

I seem to have had some issues looking at the bottom right corner of my book, the top one. 
We've both subsequently added to the original challenge.  Red Bear added tassles and I added more tags.

No comments: