Saturday, April 20, 2019

Washi Tape Easter Cards

Awaking one day with an idea for an Easter card turned into inspiration for 15 cards : )

I am trying to use things I have on hand and washi tape is one thing I haven’t used a whole lot. The following card is super easy and turned out adorable.

I ran each card through the Big Shot with the Stampin’Up dot embossing folder, inked on a goofy chicken poking his head into the space and the sentiment from the same stamp set (Stampin’Up ‘Hey, Chick’). I cut egg shape out of plain printer paper, covered it with Easter themed washi tape, and attached it to the front of the card. Some of the same tape was used to decorate the inside with a big Hero Arts Happy Easter stamp.

An easy, quick card that turned out pretty cute.



 - on the pink card I goofed by pushing too hard when stamping the sentiment and decided it would be OK if I coloured and highlighted it. I am sure my niece won't care one way or the other. There are no mistakes in crafting, right?

Happy Easter everyone!


No comments: